Saturday, March 3, 2012

Where should I purchase my iphone if I'm going to do the go phone iphone sim card swap?

i don't want to spend the $80 iphone bill, so I'm going to put my go phone sim card into the iphone I buy. where should i purchase my iphone if I want to do this?Where should I purchase my iphone if I'm going to do the go phone iphone sim card swap?
Online. You will have to get an unlocked iPhone and the phones sold by AT%26amp;T and Apple have been upgraded to OS 3.1.3 and cannot be unlocked.Where should I purchase my iphone if I'm going to do the go phone iphone sim card swap?
I bought a locked iphone on ebay, put my go phone sim card in (micro card), added the go phone # to the iphone settings, and it works just fine on my go phone account.

Report Abuse

  • vin number
  • xbox dragon age 2
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment