Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What Phones Can I Unlock To Use with My At&t Go Phone SIM Card?

I Wanted to use the iphone but i guess thats not gonna work.





Would the LG Shine be able to work with my Sim card?





I Was told as long as its an at%26amp;t phone, if i put my go phone sim card in it, it would work. true?What Phones Can I Unlock To Use with My At%26amp;t Go Phone SIM Card?
as long its a at%26amp;t sim card u can use it on any at%26amp;t phoneWhat Phones Can I Unlock To Use with My At%26amp;t Go Phone SIM Card?
It's my understanding that all GSM phones can be unlocked and reused with any SIM card. I've done on AT%26amp;T with an LG and two Samsungs. I think the iPhone is just a special case because of their US exclusivity agreement. It was possible to unlock the first-generation iPhone and it is likely someone will figure out how to unlock the new iPhone in time. Also, it sounds as if AT%26amp;T will be selling (at some point) the new iPhone on a no-contract basis, but that it will cost an extraordinary amount.

No comments:

Post a Comment