Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What happens if i put my sim card into another phone ?

please only answer this is you are sure of the information your giving me !



Ok i have a an at%26amp;t phone but i want a blackberry, what would happen if i put the at%26amp;ts phone sim card into the blackberry? would it work ? can it be any blackberry or just a blackberry from at%26amp;t?What happens if i put my sim card into another phone ?
I depends if the phone is compatible with the At%26amp;t network, your card is compatible with the phone and type of network it used for data access (3G, 4G). I have transfered an at%26amp;t early model 3G razor, to a newer model with no problems whatsoever
It would work. I've went through so many blackberrys with different sim cards. It will defiently work.What happens if i put my sim card into another phone ?
It has to be a blackberry from at%26amp;t but it will be ok if you put it in... Basically all your files, numbers etc would be transferred to that phone

Hope that helps :)
The sim card holds all the important data, the rest of the phone is just hardware.What happens if i put my sim card into another phone ?
If its on pay as you it will work normally but if its on contract i dont think it will work.
your service will transfer to that phone unless you mean memory card

No comments:

Post a Comment