Saturday, March 3, 2012

Taking three week trip to Europe. Would like a SIM phone card to keep in touch to Canada?

So I am a resident of Canada, and this summer I am taking a three week trip to Ireland, Bavaria, and the Netherlands. While I am in Europe, I want to keep in touch with friends and family back in Canada. Maybe via Facebook Mobile, not sure if that works where I am going. I plan on buying a cheap, unlocked phone from some online vendor. But if I want a good sim card for texting back to Canada to use whilst in Europe, what is my best option?Taking three week trip to Europe. Would like a SIM phone card to keep in touch to Canada?
You could try travel sim.Taking three week trip to Europe. Would like a SIM phone card to keep in touch to Canada?
Nothing better than RebelFone's Europe Cell Phone solution use your own or rent/buy an unlocked phone from them with One Europe sim that works all over EU with fixed call rates, try the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment