Friday, March 9, 2012

Puting my sim card in another phone?

I have a prepaid go-phone sim card from ATnT. I have tried putting the sim card in other ATnt phones and its says sim card error when i put it in. I have tried it on three other phones. Can you put a prepaid go-phone sim card in another cellphone and have it work or does the sim card have to be on a non prepaid account?Puting my sim card in another phone?
As long as the other AT%26amp;T phone is not on contract then it should work.I'd suggest calling customer care.Explain the error you are getting.Puting my sim card in another phone?
hmmm i did that and it worked for me but that was like 2 years ago maybe they changed it. you should just take it to a store and maybe you will get lucky and they will give u a new chip that works. good luck :D.



help me?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment