Friday, March 9, 2012

My go phone sim card wont work with lg shine?

i bought a go phone about 3 months ago and i had the samsung sgh, that phone recently broke my friend sold me his lg shine i would think that if i just insert the simcard it would work perfectly but for some strange reason everytime i turn the phone on it says insert sim....

and my simcard is already in the phone?

do i need to buy a gophone for the gophone sim card to work?

or what is the problem?My go phone sim card wont work with lg shine?
Either the go phone SIM will not work with it or its a broken phone. My LG Shine does that, even with a regular SIM card. Try a different SIM, Like your friends, and if it doesn't work, then you might want to call AT%26amp;T to see if you can put a go phone inside the Shine. If not, try unlocking the phone. It may help?

No comments:

Post a Comment