Friday, March 9, 2012

If i put a att go phone sim card into a iphone will it work?

if i put my att go phone sim card into my iphone will it work?If i put a att go phone sim card into a iphone will it work?
In fact this iPhone isn't 4 it will work but it will require a data plan.But if it's iPhone it won't work because it uses micro sim not the normal sim card :) Good Luck!If i put a att go phone sim card into a iphone will it work?
Yes it will. I currently use my go phone sim in my iphone 3GS. I have working internet, texting and phone calls. I am on the 10 cents a minute go phone smartphone plan with the 500mb data for $25 a month. All you need to do is activate att go phone sim and put it in the iphone. It will even activate the iphone in itunes with a go phone sim. But if you want data you have have to change the internet setting by going to a site called apn changer (Just google it on the iphone it will pop up first) And you create a apn file and select att and it will download the settings to your iphone. Dont listen to people who say that you cant. I have used go phone service on my:

Orginal iPhone

iPhone 3G

iPhone 3GS

And I even used it in a Inspire 4G for a while and it worked fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment