Saturday, March 3, 2012

If I buy an unlocked phone without a contract from ebay will it work with my sim card?

I'm currently using a t-mobile pay as you go phone so I guess I have a go phone sim card =/ I don't really know if there's a difference. I was wanting to get something like the samsung propel or lg shine but I want to make sure it would work with my service.



If not any ideas on what else I could do would be great



thanksIf I buy an unlocked phone without a contract from ebay will it work with my sim card?
Well what I have learned is that if You have any phone that is unlocked then it will work with any carrier that uses its service



so if it is a gsm phone then it will work with all gsm carriers

if it is a cdma phone then it will work with all cdma carriersIf I buy an unlocked phone without a contract from ebay will it work with my sim card?
The first guy has it right. For example: you can use at%26amp;t phones and t-mobile phones for either carrier if they are unlocked because they both take sim cards. You cannot use a verizon phone for tmobile though.If I buy an unlocked phone without a contract from ebay will it work with my sim card?
My sister does this all the time, if its unlocked it should work

No comments:

Post a Comment