Saturday, March 3, 2012

Can we detect that my phone was stolen, if the phone Sim card removed?

Recently, my neighbor was robbed. He lost money Rm 15k and a new phone. I want to ask if we can detect the robbers by using the phone, but the phone sim card is already removed. Someone please tell me if i can detect the robbers by using the phone.Can we detect that my phone was stolen, if the phone Sim card removed?
Forget all the others answers. If you reported the phone lost or stolen to your carrier the locked they out imei number all they have is a fancy paper weight. If you did not report it to your carrier do so now so they can not use the phone. Unless your the police with a court order you can track phone.Can we detect that my phone was stolen, if the phone Sim card removed?
I think there is a way, you can call the service provider and tell them, I can't remember if it's the phone or the sim that has a special number they will call and it will deactivate the phone redering it uselessCan we detect that my phone was stolen, if the phone Sim card removed?
The tracking software needed to be installed %26amp; activated before the phone was stolen. The phone has to working also...

No comments:

Post a Comment