Friday, March 9, 2012

Can an old SIM card work with new carrier & new phone?

I currently have a rogers phone %26amp; sim card.



Can I use this same SIM card if I go with a brand new Koodo phone with their network, as I am switching from Rogers to Koodo? I don't want to lose my number/contacts.Can an old SIM card work with new carrier %26amp; new phone?
must workCan an old SIM card work with new carrier %26amp; new phone?
No, the carrier is encoded in the SIM card, so you will get a new SIM from Koodo and you will have to use that one.. Depending on the phone, your contacts may be in your phone's memory or in the old SIM card.Many phones have the option to connect the phone to your PC (with a cable, or infrared, or BlueTooth) and transfer the addresses from the phone to the PC (and then back to the new one).
  • chucky cheese
  • chocolate fondue
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment