Saturday, March 3, 2012

Can I use a Prepaid T-Mobile Sim card with a Plan Cell Phone ( with a same carrier T-mobile)?

I bought a new Prepaid Sim Phone Card from T-Mobile. So, can I use it with a T-Mobile Plan Cell Phone or an unlock cell phone or I just can use the Sim I bought with a Prepaid Cell Phone?Can I use a Prepaid T-Mobile Sim card with a Plan Cell Phone ( with a same carrier T-mobile)?
Yes, you can. Just have to call it so they can switch and activate the new sim number for your telephone.



But you can use Prepaid phones on contract plans, or vise versa.



But tCan I use a Prepaid T-Mobile Sim card with a Plan Cell Phone ( with a same carrier T-mobile)?
You should be able to use the prepaid sim with either an unlocked or t-mibile plan handset.



If your unlocked cell was bought from outside the States it needs to be atleast tri-band.

No comments:

Post a Comment