Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can I unlock pantech duo phone with sprint ic902 sim card?

My friend is going to sell me his pantech duo cell phone and i was wondering if i could unlock it using my sprint ic902 phone sim card by using an unlock chip?Can I unlock pantech duo phone with sprint ic902 sim card?
No. It will not work. The Pantech Duo is a GSM phone. The sim card used by the ic902 is for Nextel's iDEN network. They are two different technologies and are not compatible with each other.Can I unlock pantech duo phone with sprint ic902 sim card?
uhh NO, tell me, does at%26amp;t and sprint work on the same celly tower? No. Sprint is CDMA and AT%26amp;T is GSM. I don't care if you have a sim or not, it won't work, not even a tad bit.Can I unlock pantech duo phone with sprint ic902 sim card?
No at%26amp;t is GSM and Sprint is CDMA. Two total different networks

No comments:

Post a Comment