Friday, March 9, 2012

Can I take out the Go Phone sim card and put in ANOTHER sim from another carrier?

can i use my regular sim card from a carrier in another country in a band-compatable Go Phone from AT%26amp;T?



NOTE:

I do NOT want to use the go phone sim card in another country......I want to use the Phone.Can I take out the Go Phone sim card and put in ANOTHER sim from another carrier?
If you've been with AT%26amp;T for 90 days, call Customer Care and request a Subsidy Unlock Code.



They'll ask for the IMEI (SERIAL NUMBER) of the phone and your email.



This will enable the phone to work with any cell company that uses sim cards.
you can, but it wont workCan I take out the Go Phone sim card and put in ANOTHER sim from another carrier?
won't work.
No you can't because you go phone company has to be the same as the sim card company your putting in.Can I take out the Go Phone sim card and put in ANOTHER sim from another carrier?
No, but if the phone was unlocked, its possible,
It will not work
Probably not. Most SIM cards are different sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment