Saturday, March 3, 2012

Can I slip an at&t go phone sim card into a regular at&t phone? And will it work as a go phone?

Do go phones even have sim cards?? If i put the go phone's sim card into a Samsung A737 sim card slot, will it work as a go phone? Oh and then how can you add ringtones, and games to the samsung go phone if it does work?



P.S. I might buy my friend's Samsung A737 for a cheap price without the sim card.Can I slip an at%26amp;t go phone sim card into a regular at%26amp;t phone? And will it work as a go phone?
Yes I recently went through that I went to walmart bought a cheap at%26amp;t go phone slipped my sim card in and it worked, but I had to put all new phone #'s in . You might ask your friend to let you put your card in make sure the phone works then pay her that way if anything is wrong with her phone there won't be any bad feelingsCan I slip an at%26amp;t go phone sim card into a regular at%26amp;t phone? And will it work as a go phone?
yes because my phone broke so i bought a att gophone and put a regular sim card in it (non gophone) and i used it with no problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment