Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can i put my go phone sim card into my razor phone?

I have a go phone and my sister might give me her pink razor phone, i was wondering if i could put the go phone sim card into the razor phone?Can i put my go phone sim card into my razor phone?
If the RAZR is At%26amp;t, then I think you should be able to.



If it's not At%26amp;t, it has to be an UNLOCKED phone. The service provider can unlock it for you.

Tell them you're going to a different country and would like to use a local SIM card.Can i put my go phone sim card into my razor phone?
If you have your Rzr unlocked (it may already be) try itCan i put my go phone sim card into my razor phone?
Yes you can.. If it is the same make like if both of the phones are in AT%26amp;T then you can switch the sim card but if one phone was like Verizon and if one phone was AT%26amp;T you would not be able to move the sim card.
well most razors are locked u can unlock it then put ur sim if u want to make sure that it's loked or not put ur sim in the phone (replace the one that comes with it) and open ur phone if there is a message saying that u should put a code then it is locked and u have to unlock it .

No comments:

Post a Comment