Saturday, March 3, 2012

Can i put my feature phone sim card with internet into an iphone 3gs?

Would i have to sign up for a smartphone data plan to use internet? I already have the $5 unlimited feature phone data plan, so would this still work in the iphone? I know that i would have to cut the sim card.Can i put my feature phone sim card with internet into an iphone 3gs?
If you are using a regular phone and wanting to use the internet option in the iphone, it will not work, smartphones use data, and your phone most likely is just unlimited BROWSING. browsing does not included downloading or data.

also if you cut the sim card it will not work and you will need to purchase a new sim card. dont risk it, call your provider and upgrade to a smartphone data plan.Can i put my feature phone sim card with internet into an iphone 3gs?
my brother put in his at%26amp;t sim card in his old iphone 3g and it worked he got service and everything just the whole internet didnt work
  • the game of life online
  • cheesecake factory coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment