Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can I move a cell phone sim card to go phone?

My cell phone broken,but still under contract,I don't want to spend too much money,can I buy a go phone,then use the sim card from the broken phone, same provider.can some one tell,please,thanks.Can I move a cell phone sim card to go phone?
yes you can there alots in kmart or walmart just buy and switch sim card .Can I move a cell phone sim card to go phone?
Buy a pre-paid kit with a pre-paid phone that is your company branded unless its unlock and put your sim card. If you have an unlock phone that's just lying around or a phone that is locked to your company put your sim card and you're ready2go. Hope this helped.Can I move a cell phone sim card to go phone?
Talk to the individual you are looking to buy the new phone from. Also see if you have any insurance on the broken phone, if you did you may be able to get it replaced through them. It is usually not advised to switch a sim card to another type of phone even if it is the same brand, but the dealership where you are looking to buy the new one may be able to transfer the information from your current sim to the one in the new phone.
If your talking about att then yes you can buy a go phone and just transfer the sim

No comments:

Post a Comment