Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can I buy a uk phone sim card after landing at stansted airport?

I will arrive at Stansted from Sweden and want to buy a UK phone sim card, for example T-Mobile, O2 etc. so that I don't have to pay high international data and call charges to my Swedish mobile phone operator. Can I buy one of these in the arrivals area or other public area of the airport / terminal?Can I buy a uk phone sim card after landing at stansted airport?
yeah - you can buy them at most stationary shops and newsagents anywayCan I buy a uk phone sim card after landing at stansted airport?
if you are staying for a while you may wish to check out desi mobi - you won't be able to pick one up at the airport - but it should save you a packet for calling abroad.Can I buy a uk phone sim card after landing at stansted airport?
there are machines which sell them at all airports
You should be able to get one no problem
  • rachel zoe collection
  • cleveland
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment