Friday, March 9, 2012

Can I buy a go phone sim card? Just the sim card not the phone?

Coz, I can't get texting on the phone I have right now. So, I'm planing to buy an at%26amp;t go phone from walmart get the sim card from it and then load it with the texting card. or can i buy a go phone sim card only? if so, where?Can I buy a go phone sim card? Just the sim card not the phone?
The phones come with a sim card already for your convieince. Then you just put it in the phone once you open the packaging. Then just buy the minutes. Texting time counts like talk time. I would check with your service provider to see how much it costs to add texting to your plan. It may cost as low as 20$. Which would be a better deal than buying a go phone. Look around. Trust me, two phones are not easy to keep up with.Can I buy a go phone sim card? Just the sim card not the phone?
I haven't seen a lot of just sim cards but try phoning the company and they might be able to set you up with one. Message me and I'll respond!

No comments:

Post a Comment