Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can AT&T prepaid sim card [go phone] work with the Blackberry Bold?

I want to get go phone, but I want to Blackberry Bold. Can I use go phone sim card in the Blackberry Bold?



P.S. I know to Storm is out but I don't like that phone even if its nice.Can AT%26amp;T prepaid sim card [go phone] work with the Blackberry Bold?
Yes it will work perfectly fine with the blackberry bold. if you buy the at%26amp;t branded blackberry bold then you will not even have to unlock it.



otherwise you will have to buy a blackberry bold unlocked.Can AT%26amp;T prepaid sim card [go phone] work with the Blackberry Bold?
Yes, your pre-paid (pay as you go) simcard can work in the Blackberry Bold no problem. As for the storm, which is CDMA and GSM, you would have to buy an unlocked one, and those are still pricey ($1000+).Can AT%26amp;T prepaid sim card [go phone] work with the Blackberry Bold?
I don't think so. The Storm is under Verizon so most likely it's a CDMA and not a GSM.

No comments:

Post a Comment